How To Completely Change The Way You Manicure
Remember Jessica’s Signature Basics
- Start with clean, dry nails.
- Apply generous amounts of treatments and colours to ensure a long lasting manicure, and use 8-10 strokes to ensure even product application.
- Always seal free edges of nails.
- Apply one coat of your customized JESSICA Basecoat to the underside of nails, pushing back fingertips in order to prime as much nail surface as possible. Avoid skin.
- Turn hand over. Generously apply two coats of the Basecoat to the top of the nails. Be sure the sides of the nails are completely covered. Allow drying.
- Seal the free edges of nails.
- Apply two coats of JESSICA Custom Nail Colour to the underside of nails. Avoid skin.
- Turn hand over. Apply two coats of Colour to the top of nails. Make sure sides of the nails are completely covered, holding the sides of the skin away from the nails to ensure seal and coverage around the complete edges and sides. Seal the free edges of the nails. Allow nails to dry for 5 minutes.
- Apply one generous coat of JESSICA Top Priority Glazing Ultraseal to the underside of nails and to the top.
- Seal the free edges of the nails. Dry your nails for another 5 minutes.
- Apply one drop of JESSICA Quick Dry 60 Second Drying to each nail for a no-fault.