Posted on September 12 2017
Accelerated Treatment For Busy Days
Treatment Time - approx. 30 minutes
- Spray your hands and your client’s hands with JESSICA Sanitizer Spray.
- Remove all traces of nail polish from the top and under each nail using JESSICA Polish Remover.
- Perform a Nail Analysis and Consultation.
- For the left hand, generously apply the following:
- Phenomen Oil – Massage into the cuticle area and any other areas of dry skin.
- Nourish Cuticle Cream – Massage into the cuticle area and any other areas of dry skin.
- Hand & Body Moisturizing Emulsion – Massage into the hand up to the wrist.
- Soak the left hand briefly in Hand & Body Bath.
- For the right hand, repeat steps 4a, b, c and 5
- Dry the hands and massage a small amount of Nourish into the cuticle area once more.
- Gently push back the cuticles with the Cuticle Attachment of the Nail Care Machine.
- Trim and file the nails.
- Briskly place one hand and then the other into Hand & Body Bath and brush the nails briskly to remove all traces of oil and cream. Dry the hands and nails thoroughly.
- Using 8-10 strokes, generously apply 2 coats of appropriate Custom Basecoat or Corrective Treatment.
- Apply first coat under and over the nail, sealing the edges.
- Apply a second coat on the nail plate.
- Using 8-10 strokes, generously apply 2 coats of Custom Colour under and over the nail, sealing the free edge.
- Using 8-10 strokes, generously apply TOP PRIORITY, 1 coat under and over the nail, sealing the free edge.
- Using 8-10 strokes, generously apply BRILLIANCE, 1 coat on the nail plate only, sealing the free edge.
- After 1 minute, apply 1 drop of QUICK DRY to ensure against smudging.
NOTES: Remember to recommend the correct treatment schedule for your client.