6 Easy Ways To Make Your Products Last Longer
CARE AND MAINTENANCE OF YOUR PRODUCTS FOR A LONGER LIFE
- Close caps tightly after every use.
- Always wipe the neck of a bottle after use to prevent thickening of the product.
- When the level of a product falls below the ‘top of the “JJ” logo, top up with another bottle to fill the bottle in use.
- Do not shake the bottles as this may create bubbles. Gently roll them upside down between the palms of your hands.
- If you need to thin the products, use a few drops of Reward.
- Always keep your Jessica bottles in a cool place.
It is important to understand that if your bottles are not properly cared for, the solvents in the polish will escape and begin to evaporate. This will quickly result in the thickening of any polish.