What No One Tells You About Peeling Nails
Fusion For Peeling Nails
JESSICA NAIL ANALYSIS
Peeling/Flaking at the edge
May only be one or two nails
If peeling/flaking is a problem, it must be addressed first. Remember, never file on the peeling/flaking area.
Nails that are not completely sealed with treatment.
Poor Maintenance between appointments. Hormonal changes and medications.
THE JESSICA SOLUTION
For most peeling/flaking nail problems use FUSION. Rubberized resins fuse together delicate layers of the nail while Vitamin A strengthens and conditions for growth.
Caution – This is a very powerful product and should NEVER be used on a damaged nail.
- Using 8-10 strokes, generously apply 2 coats of FUSION Custom Basecoat. Use for approx. 6 to 8 weeks.
- Apply first coat under and over the nail, sealing the edges.
- Apply a second coat on the nail plate.
- Using 8-10 strokes, generously apply 2 coats of CUSTOM COLOUR under and over the nail, sealing the free edge.
- PRIORITY, 1 coat under and over the nail, sealing the free edge.
- Using 8-10 strokes, generously apply BRILLIANCE, 1 coat on the nail plate only, sealing the free edge.
- After 1 minute, apply 1 drop of QUICK DRY to ensure against smudging.